A broken refrigerator causes havoc at homes. Now imagine, what it could do to your business? Especially, if you’re a food based business where refrigeration is the key to keep items fresh. And when talking about bakeries, cold rooms for dairy bars, and ice cream making and storing equipment, a well working refrigeration system is a must.
So, what do you do when your freezer doesn’t work? Try to fix it yourself? Call a local repairman who might or might not be able to fix the issue properly? Well, sadly, it is most likely the case and it causes long term business damage. That’s because:
- Doing it yourself will take a lot of time. That’ll ruin your existing stock.
- All that an inexperienced technician can provide is a temporary fix. It will incur repeated cost.
So, what should you do? Well, it’s best to hire professionals at firms like FrigoMan. The reasons that we say so are listed below.
- With over 30 years of experience, FrigoMan firm in Montreal offers all kinds of emergency services.
- They offer repair services of all kinds for equipment items like pasteurizers and gelato display cases.
- They sell high-quality parts like the ones given above and even more – pasteurizers, walk in cooler, slush machines, prep tables, ice cream display cases, and much more.
- They sell only branded products by RMI, Airdyne, and Econocold and Clarkdoor commercial refrigeration.
That said, let’s take you through some of the emergency repair services that you can take a benefit from.
- Dairy Bar Equipment Services
Dairy bars are sensitive pieces of equipment that require repair and maintenance from time to time.
So, in our opinion, whether or not your bar breaks down, it’s best to get it checked once in a while. And, if it does break down suddenly, the ideal choice is to pick emergency equipment repair services at FrigoMan.
- Expert Evaluation Services for Insurance Companies
Insurance claims by clients can be too tough to verify. But, experts at firms like FrigoMan can visit the site of damage at earliest and verify all the details that’ll help you in approving the right amount of insurance claims. In fact, they’re able to evaluate equipment damage that might have been caused by natural disasters, fire, wind, and water.
All in all, only qualified technicians can handle the repair task to perfection. So, invest carefully.