Nowadays, hosting an event is considered one of the most effective marketing tools available. Events provide businesses with a venue where their target audience can experience their business culture and hear salient messaging that reinforces the vision they have in mind.
An event can accelerate growth and launch new initiatives in various ways. The good news is you don’t have to organise these events on your own. Organising events is something a seasoned events company can easily help you with. If you are in the lookout for the best event company to help you, keep the following basics in mind:
When hosting a company event, you have the option to go with the same-old boiler plate approaches or you can work with an events company who can provide innovative ideas and solutions.
Ideally, you should work with event companies who have a reputation for innovation. It would also be best to opt for ones whose work you have seen in action. They can help ensure attendees will be delighted, engaged, and happy to experience something new.
Your chosen event management company should exhibit professionalism from conception to completion. They should also be able to clearly explain the process to you and should be readily available when you need them.
An events company should be able to act with accountability and answer any of your questions clearly and promptly. Your chosen events company should also be able to think strategically and execute everything flawlessly.
Event companies should be able to impress you with what they have done for previous clients. Qualified events companies who have been around for years and have ample experience can easily anticipate problems and run events without a glitch.
Qualified events companies with experience also have access to the best vendors and they are also well-connected. This makes enlisting top talents to support your event way easier.
Check out the testimonials prospective events companies have online. Are they getting more positive or negative feedback? You can check out their websites for testimonials as well as reviews on other social media platforms like Yelp and Google.
Be discerning and check out as many testimonials as possible. Look for qualities that are important to you and find out if the traits you are looking for are present in the events companies you have shortlisted.
Resources and Infrastructure
Check what the company set up is like and how they accommodate virtual or even in-person events. It is also recommended that you check the resources they have and their networks. You can also get more insight into how they handle virtual or hybrid events by asking them the following important questions:
- Will they provide pre, during, and post-event analytics?
- Will they provide A/V and technical support?
- Will they use the latest technology?
- What is their strategic plan?
- Which platforms will they recommend and use?
- How will they handle the registration?
Another way to evaluate what an events company can offer would be to check if they can meet the five Cs of event management. The five Cs are as follows:
- This is the who, what, when, where, and why of the event. The details should be very clear and should function as the compass for the whole planning.
- This involves addressing the details of the event from the theme, to the music, and everything else in between.
- Event control is the comparison of the event’s progress to the actual plan. Measurements need to also be in place to ensure the event adheres to the budget and timeline.
- This determines whether the event or experience will be memorable for the attendees or not.
- This involves a thorough evaluation and review of the company to continually perfect its methodology.